Saturday, September 24, 2011

Welcome!!!!!

This is my very first entry to my blog. Why Pinay Since Birth? First of all, it is so damn hard to think of a captivating title for a blog, so I researched, Googled and stared on our ceiling for long hours. Then a cold thing hit me, BUTIKI! Nahulog. Ok, so much with that. 

I searched deep within me what is so true and good about me; then like an apparition, I saw Rizal! Piso nalang pala ang laman ng coin purse ko (hehehe got you there again). 

Then it just hit me~~~~;drummmmm rolllll; PINAY SINCE BIRTH, I'm alive! and proud to be PINAY!!! So there, welcome to the dungeon. Feel free to comment, add me on Google friend connect, facebook and I wish you more love and blessings in return. By the way, if you're a foreigner, you are so much welcome, you'll love it; Mabuhay and enjoy reading!!!! Watch out for my very first giveaway =)

No comments:

Post a Comment