Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Review of Thermos FEI-351

Just this Tuesday morning, I'm so delighted to receive a package from Air 21 (by the way, I am a satisfied customer of this courier company). It is my prize, a red FEI-351, stainless steel travel tumbler, from Thermos Philippines. From the exceptional texture and professional look of its exterior, to the delicate design of its lid and flask, it is distinctly a work of art. It can effectively hold up to 350 ml of either hot or cold liquid for at least six hours, savvy isn’t it? I personally love the color, so bold and chic complementing my character, it is also available in classic silver. Measuring 7.5 inches in height and lightweight enough; it is definitely perfect for students, office workers and almost anyone on the go!




Just moments after I receive it, I immediately put it to a test. Cleaning it first, I detached the lid (made from non- toxic, American food standard qualified, endurable plastic) effortlessly. Then I also washed the silicon stopper. To maximize the insulation efficiency, I preheated the tumbler as instructed on the manual. All I need to do now is wait, and check it in intervals to chart changes in the temperature.Yep, coffee is still hot after six hours!




Genuine Thermos brand uses ‘Thermax’ system,  a patented insulation technology  that eliminates temperature change by creating  an airless vacuum space between two stainless steel walls that performs better than any other. All their food and beverage containers are safe and made of high quality materials.


Thermos has been known since 1904 for quality products from hydration bottles, travel tumblers, lunch kits and premium stainless cook wares! That I would love to write a review about! To know more about their fascinating products, visit their website:   http://www.collins-international.com.ph/ For updates, you can also follow them on twitter:  twitter.com/ThermosPH  and if you want to score a free thermos item, visit their facebook page and join their  ongoing contest, “ Thermos Hot Topic.”

I’d be thrilled to review other Thermos products and I’m very positive that my new found companion, my Thermos  FEI-351, will take my coffee-time experience to greater heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment